The 2″ Economy System is the perfect setup for those looking to gain an easy 2 inches of lift at a rock bottom price. Adding just 2 inches of lift will provide more clearance for larger tires and increase the flexibility of your Jeep’s suspension. This economy minded suspension system will maintain the renowned Jeep ride quality. The Economy Kit is extremely simple to install; Just fit the coil spring spacers in place and install the Rubicon Express precision-valved shocks at each corner. Now your vehicle is ready to hit the trails!
- Maximum Tire Size: 31″
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- 2003-2006 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
Year(s): 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
Features and Benefits:
- Improved ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Front Twin Tube Shocks
- Rear Twin Tube Shocks
- Coil Spring Spacers
- Rear Bump Stops
There are no reviews yet.