The Super-Flex 3.5″ System is the ultimate suspension system for TJs and LJs currently running the factory short arm suspension geometry. The Super-Flex 3.5″ System is a complete suspension system, featuring 8 new control arms, adjustable upper front and rear with our serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints, adjustable front track bar, replacement 3.0″ lift springs in the front and 3.5″ lift springs in the rear, extended bump stops, longer front stainless steel brake lines and Gen II sway bar disconnects. The Super-Flex Suspension System combines superior flexibility and handling. Installing one will give your Jeep the on and off-road performance you’ve been waiting for.
- Maximum Tire Size: 33″
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V Drive Shaft.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
Year(s): 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
Features and Benefits
- Short Arm System
- New Pt-Meg Super-Ride Bushings, Designed For On And Off-Road Performance
- Adjustable Upper Control Arms And Fixed Lower Control Arms With Serviceable Super-Flex Spherical Ball Joint
- (2) Front Twin-Tube Shocks
- (2) Rear Twin-Tube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (2) Front Fixed Lower Super-Flex Control Arm
- (2) Front Adjustable Upper Super-Flex Control Arm
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Rear Upper Bump Stop
- (2) Rear Adjustable Upper Super-Flex Control Arms
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket