Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
- Bilstein 33-238319 B8 5100 Rear Shock Absorbers. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Multi-layer zinc finish is the most durable in the industry
- 5100 Series provides the most comprehensive range of vehicle applications
- Rear Lifted Height: 0-1″
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Compressed Length: 16.18″ (411.0 mm)
- Extended Length: 25.79″ (655.0 mm)
- Lower Mounting: Eye 0.555″ (14.1 mm)
- Upper Mounting: Eye 0.555″ (14.1 mm)
- Reservoir: No
- Boot: Yes
- Boot Color: Black
- Diameter: 1.81″ (46 mm)
- Internal Design: Monotube
- SOLD AS A PAIR
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.