The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- This listing includes two front (#985-24-015) and two rear (#985-24-016) 2.0 IFP Performance Series Shocks with Reservoir.
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Extended 24.80″
- Collapsed 15.20″
- Stroke 9.6″
- Extended 24.45″
- Collapsed 14.85″
- Stroke 9.6″
Sold as Set of 4.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK, Unlimited JK with 1.5″ to 3.5″ lift.
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.