- Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Steering Stabilizer. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- 2.0″ metal-impacted 6061 T-6 aluminum body resists rust
- Clear anodized finish
- IFP monotube reservoir design separates stabilizer oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Components are black anodized, CNC-machined 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Shaft is 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving is application specific to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system: main seal, wiper seal, and scraper seal
- JM92 advanced suspension fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber bushings allow for increased suspension articulation
- Extended Length: 18.55″
- Compressed Length: 12.35″
- Color: Black/Aluminum
- Material: Aluminum
- Top Mount: Taper Pin (4.050″ TLG x 0.625″ OD)
- Bottom Mount: Sleeve (0.506″ ID x 0.625″ OD x 1.480″ TLG)
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
The FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP steering stabilizer helps take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized offroad tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road. The 2.0 Performance Series IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in our Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.