- Set of 2 Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Smooth Body Shocks. Buy now and get same day shipping.
- One-piece 2.0 in. impact-extruded, CNC-machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum bodies
- Body plating is hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Smooth bore 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized reservoirs
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- Hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application-specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber bushings allow for increased suspension articulation
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Compressed Length: 14.70″
- Extended Length: 24.30″
- Stroke Length: 9.60″
- Lower Mounting: Sleeve (0.560″ ID x 0.750″ OD x 1.675″ TLG)
- Upper Mounting: 0.5″ Stem Mount Kit, Tall Bushing, Long Stem
- Sold as a pair
- 2014-2018 Ram 2500 4WD, 2-3.5″ Lift
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series reservoir smooth body shocks deliver race-dominating performance in hassle-free, bolt-on packages. Their heat-reducing design includes metal-impacted aluminum shock bodies that dissipate heat faster than conventional steel. The external reservoirs allow for increase oil and nitrogen capacity, while delivering a striking race look. And the shock’s race-developed, high-flow damping piston is matched with application-specific valving to provide the Performance Series 2.0 reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.