- Pro Comp ES9000 Shocks. Buy now and get same day shipping.
- Hydraulic shocks, perfect for stock and factory replacement
- Good for highway road use
- Boots must be purchased separately
- #924501 ES9000 Front Shocks – pair
- #929500 ES9000 Rear Shocks – pair
This listing includes:
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer
- 1988-1994 Chevy CK Pickup
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
- 1988-1998 GMC CK Pickup
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon
- Front with 6″ lift, rear with 5-7″ lift
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Nitrogen gas-charged Pro Comp ES9000 shocks are designed for increased load capacity, as well as high performance ride and handling characteristics. Their expanded twin-tube design also increases fluid capacity by 50 percent to reduce internal operating temperatures. ES9000 shocks are specially designed to integrate with Pro Comp suspension systems. They feature 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving, a 1 3/8 in. nylon-banded full-displacement piston, and a large 5/8 in. hard-chromed piston rod.