- Rancho Strut Assembly & Shock Absorber Set. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Rancho Loaded QuickLift Complete Strut Assembly #RS999901 – pair
- Rancho RS5000X Shock Absorbers #RS55198 – pair
This listing includes:
- Levels your vehicle
- Removes factory rake
- Clears up to 35″ tires
- Preassembled with coil spring and upper mount for simple install
- 9-position tuning technology adjusts ride quality
- Enhances performance
- Long-lasting premium liquid metallic finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Compressed Length: 13.81″
- Extended Length: 18.06″
- Travel Length: 4.25″
- Body Type: SS7
- Parts Pack: P01577
QuickLift Complete Strut Assembly Features & Specs:
- Progressively Engaged Valving
- Nitro-Carburized Rod
- 60 PSI Gas-Pressurized Shock
- Natural Rubber Bushings
- Compressed Length: 15.65″
- Extended Length: 25.40″
- Travel Length: 9.75″
- Lower Mounting Code: LS47
- Upper Mounting Code: LS47
- Parts Pack: None
RS5000X Shock Absorber Features & Specs:
- 2007-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2018 GMC Sierra 15002WD/4WD with 0″ Rear lift & 2″ Front Lift;
- Excludes ZX3 Electronic Ride Control Suspension or Quadrasteer Package & ZW7 Self-Leveling Nivomat Suspension.
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
RANCHO LOADED QUICKLIFT COMPLETE STRUT ASSEMBLY: Award-winning Rancho® quickLIFT„¢ Loaded assemblies level and lift late-model trucks and SUVs, providing an aggressive stance and allowing for the use of larger wheel and tire packages without the cost of a complete suspension system or the long installation time. Each Rancho quickLIFT Loaded unit is a gas charged complete modular assembly that includes an application-specific, installed coil spring and upper mounting plate to simplify installation. Engineered with the globally renowned and exclusive RS9000„¢XL nineposition adjustability, Rancho quickLIFT Loaded units improve performance and provide the ability to manually tune the vehicle€™s ride to suit terrain and driver preference.