- Rancho RS5000X Shock Absorbers. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Progressively Engaged Valving
- Nitro-Carburized Rod
- 60 PSI Gas-Pressurized Shock
- Natural Rubber Bushings
- Front Shock Absorbers #RS55268 – pair
- Rear Shock Absorbers #RS55269 – pair
This listing includes:
- Compressed Length: 13.78″
- Extended Length: 20.81″
- Travel Length: 7.03″
- Lower Mounting Code: CLEV
- Upper Mounting Code: S4
- Parts Pack: P01135
Front Shock Absorbers Specs:
- Compressed Length: 17.00″
- Extended Length: 27.62″
- Travel Length: 10.62″
- Lower Mounting Code: LS47
- Upper Mounting Code: LS47
- Parts Pack: None
Rear Shock Absorbers Specs:
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD with 4″ Lift / Rancho RS6545 System
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD with 4″ Lift
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
The core of this new and innovative shock from Rancho® is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber. This proprietary process developed by the ride engineers at Rancho will elevate the overall handling and performance of your vehicle on and off-road.