- Hotchkis 1964-1972 GM A-Body Extreme Sway Bar Set.. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Lightweight durable 1-3/8 in. tubular front and 1-1/4 in. tubular rear sway bar
- Rear bar offers two adjustment options 75% and 100% stiffer than stock
- Rear end-links feature precision TIG-welded construction with easy to lubricate polyurethane bushings
- Premium mounting hardware including stainless steel u-bolts laser cut axle mounts polyurethane bushings and grade 8 bolts
- Gloss black powder coat finish
- Increases stability and reduces body roll by increasing roll stiffness
- Improves traction and is more effective efficient and durable than the stock bolt-on trailing arm type rear sway bar
- Rear bar offers two adjustment options allow handling balance tuning to compensate for larger rear tires and front/rear weight bias
- Eliminate Unwanted Body RollDramatica
- lly Improves Handling And Stability
- Easy Installation
- All Necessary Hardware and bushings included
- Specifically Tuned
- Premium Kit
- 1964-1972 GM A-Body
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Will NOT work with OEM lower trailing arms. Works with part number 1302, Hotchkis lower trailing arms.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.