Reliability and power! Yes, they go together. The problematic stock Holset turbo can now be replaced with a complete performance option that reduces EGT’s and high turbo drive pressures. Save your head gasket and enjoy longer engine life with a significant horsepower increase. Street and track performance from the most complete bolt-on kit on the market!
- BD Diesel Iron Horn 6.7L Cummins Turbo Kit – Dodge 2007.5-2018.
- WHEEL SIZE: S364SXE/80 0.91 AR
- BD Single 300 series SX-E Borg Warner turbos kits that replace your OEM VGT turbo, providing enough air for more power, response and reliability
- Turbo utilizes high flow T4 turbine housing
- The SX-E turbo was designed for performance with a 360 thrust bearing and enhanced compressor wheel and housing
- The high strength FMW Forged Milled Wheels are lighter and stronger and withstand higher wheel speeds
- Kit comes with BD’s Performance Plus T4 6.7L exhaust manifold and gaskets
- No extra piping required, it drops in place for an easy, clean installation
- Comp Wheel: 63mm (2.48in) to 69mm (2.72in)
- Turbine Wheel: 76mm (2.99in) or 80mm (3.15in)
- A/R Ratio: 0.91, 1.00 or 1.10 depending on application
- Flow: 79 Lb/min to 89Lb/min
- Approximate rated 550hp-700hp (depending on truck configuration)
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles.
- Air intake kits may need alteration other than K&N kit and OEM intake systems
- Tuner or programmer required to bypass VGT functions and codes