Get more performance out of your electronically controlled engine by plugging in one of BD’s Electronic Boost Builders. Installed in-line with the MAP sensor, the Electronic Boost Builder increases available boost by intercepting the message to the ECM, preventing it from setting an over-boost trouble code that can cost between 50-80 horsepower. BD’s Boost Builders are a perfect match for engines with power module, injector or turbo enhancements.
- BD Diesel 5.9L Cummins Boost Fooler 2004.5-2007 Dodge.
- Get more performance out of your electronically controlled engine
- Installed in-line with the MAP sensor
- Increases available boost by intercepting the message to the ECM
- Prevents setting an over-boost trouble code
- Access 50-80 horsepower lost by ECM limits
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles.