Upgrade the styling of your vehicle’s exterior with a set of Mishimoto aluminium Locking Lug Nuts! These lug nuts are constructed from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminium and are the perfect complement to both stock and aftermarket wheels. These lug nuts weight in at just 0.8 oz (22.68 g) each and provide a lightweight yet durable alternative to your stock lug nuts. Each kit includes 16 standard lug nuts, four locking lug nuts, and one key for removal. These lug nuts utilize an open-ended design with a total length of 50mm, and a knurled end for speedy installation. Mishimoto lug nuts are available for both M12 x 1.25 and M12 x 1.5 wheel studs and come in a variety of finishes including black, blue, silver, red, or neo chrome.
- Mishimoto MMLG-15-LOCKSL Silver Aluminum Locking Lug Nuts, M12 x 1.5. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Fits vehicles equipped with M12 x 1.5 wheel studs
- Crafted from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminium
- Extremely lightweight, each weighing only 0.8 oz / 22.68 g
- Includes 16 standard lug nuts, four locking lug nuts, and one key
- Open-ended design with a total length of 50 mm
- Ultimate tensile strength: 74,000€“78,000 psi
- Minimum yield strength: 63,000€“69,000 psi
- Installation Torque Specs: 70–80 ft/lbs
- Minimum Yield Strength: 63,000–69,000 psi
- Lug Nut Weight: 0.8 oz / 22.68 g
- Length: 50 mm
- Tensile Strength: 74,000–78,000 psi
- Thread Size: M12 x 1.5
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- (16) Racing Lug Nuts
- (4) Locking Lug Nuts
- Lock Key
- Most Chevrolet
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Anodized finishes may fade when abrasive or corrosive cleaners are used. In addition, the use of power tools may also damage the finish. Mishimoto Automotive will not warrant nuts for fading finishes or damage occurring from use of tools.