Universal 12,000 lbs M Series Self-Recovery Electric Winch with Steel Rope (17801) by WARN®. Voltage: 12V DC. Rope Length:125′. The M-Series winch has been trusted by off-roaders for over twenty years. This winch offers outstanding reliability and value. Its low-profile design allows for a variety of mounting options, making it perfect for most trucks, Jeeps and SUVs.
- Winch Style: Electric
- Pull Rating (lbs): 12,000 lbs.
- Volts: 12 V
- Winch Fairlead Type: Roller
- Remote Included: Yes
- Remote: 12 ft. wired remote
- Free-Spooling: Yes
- Brake: Yes
- Power Out: Yes
- Drive Gear: 3-stage planetary
- Winch Line Included: Yes
- Winch Line Type: Cable
- Winch Line Diameter (in): 3/8 in.
- Winch Line Material: Steel
- Winch Line Length (ft): 125 ft.
- No Load Line Speed: 30.00 fpm
- Conforms to J706 Standards: No
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 4 holes
- Mounting Pattern Length (in): 10.000 in.
- Mounting Pattern Width (in): 4.500 in.
- Weight: 136.000 lbs.
- Motor Horsepower: 4.60 hp
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 261:1
- Quantity: Sold individually
- Premium Series winch that delivers classic design, proven performance, and legendary WARN reliability
- Contactor control box and hand-held, corded remote control
- Low-profile design and separate control box allows for a wide range of mounting options
- Exclusive brake design provides superior control while winching
- Durable 3-stage planetary geartrain for smooth, reliable, operation
- Series-wound, high-speed motor provides fast line speed and strong pulls
- Chip-resistant powder-coated finish