This Warn Industries Winch Cable has a 9,000 pound capacity with 0.3125 inch diameter and 125 feet length.
Damaged wire rope must be replaced to safely operate any winch. Constructed of aircraft wire rope and galvanized to help resist corrosion. Includes swaged loop on one end, and wire rope terminal on the other.
- Constructed Of Aircraft Wire Rope
- Galvanized To Help Resist Corrosion
- End type: swaged loop with hook
- Length (Ft): 125 Feet
- Diameter (In): 5/16 Inch
- End Type: Loop On One End And Wire Rope Terminal On Other End
- Material: Galvanized Aircraft Steel
- Breaking Strength (Lb): 9000 Pounds