This Warn Industries Winch Cable has a 9,000 pound capacity with 0.3125 inch diameter and 150 feet length.
Damaged wire rope must be replaced to safely operate any winch. Constructed of aircraft wire rope and galvanized to help resist corrosion. Includes swaged loop on one end, and wire rope terminal on the other.
- Constructed Of Aircraft Wire Rope
- Galvanized To Help Resist Corrosion
- Designed to fit a wide variety of WARN (R) Industrial Winches and Hoists.
- Wire Rope Assemblies are supplied with hook unless otherwise noted.
- Includes Swaged Loop On One End
- Wire Rope Terminal On Other End
- Select from Galvanized or EIPS rope for maximum versatility.
- Length (Ft): 150 Feet
- Diameter (In): 5/16 Inch
- End Type: Loop On One End And Wire Rope Terminal On Other End
- Material: Galvanized Aircraft Steel
- Breaking Strength (Lb): 9000 Pounds