Warn Spydura™ synthetic Rope is lighter and easier to handle than traditional wire rope, so it’s ideal for pushing the limits on the trail.
- 100 Feet Of 3/8 Inch Diameter Synthetic Rope
- Constructed Of A Unique Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Material
- Delivers High Abrasion Resistance And Excellent Tensile Strength
- Coated With Black Urethane For Increased UV And Chemical Resistance
- Includes A High Temperature Resistant Sleeve On The First Layer, And A Unique Self-Tightening Rope Attachment Designed To Hold The Rope Secure On The Winch Drum
- A Ballistic Nylon Sliding Sleeve Provides Extra Protection Against Abrasion And Wear
- Working load limit of 10,000 lb (4,535 kg) with VR, CTI, XP, ZEON, or M8 winches.
- Working load limit of 12,000 lb (5,443 kg) with M12 winch.
- Length (Ft): 100 Feet
- Diameter (In): 3/8 Inch
- End Type: Swivel Hook On End
- Material: Polyethylene
- Breaking Strength (Lb): 10,000 lb (4,535 kg) with VR, CTI, XP, ZEON or M8 winch. 12,000 lb (5,443 kg) with M12 winch.